Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Long time, no post

I knew going back to work may limit my spare time.  I didn't think it would completely evaporate it. Eek. I wouldn't say I was struggling and I definitely wouldn't say I'm disliking it, I just...haven't hit my groove yet. Little Man has reached that 'new day, new germ' phase of day care so I spend a lot of time willing him to get through the day without the dreaded 'come get him' phone call.

So...I'm still in love with Instagram. If you aren't already on board...GET ON BOARD! This is a glimpse of the last few weeks via the awesomeness that is Insta!!


The new armchair finally arrived.



You like?


We went to Thanksgiving Dinner with Team USA.
It was awesome. They are awesome. And the cinnamon buns my husband (yes, my husband) whipped up were delish!!


And because Instagram is so amazeballs I can't stop taking snaps of random things from around 
my house. 
Like this little guy we picked up at Dodger Stadium in LA.


And my little 'art project' that finally found a home above the desk today.  I got 2 frames from Kmart for $2 each and framed some little Bespoke Letterpress tags I picked up at the Finders Keepers Market a few weeks back...also for $2 each. I think they look pretty good for an $8 investment.

I know I've only 'worked' 6 weeks this year but the never ending rushing about, the never ever ending daycare sickness, a whole bunch of Christmas parties, functions and break ups has me looking forward to the holidays. I've never longed for 2 whole weeks of not much at all so much in my life.

May your peeps be germ free!

J xx


1 comment:

  1. Wow your chair looks great. I would love one of those chairs myself. But I don't think Santa's sack is big enough. :P
    I haven't got into instagram but really should as my poor photography skills need all the help it can.

    ReplyDelete