Sunday, December 23, 2012

All I want for Christmas...


...is this house in Byron Bay!! Ok, a little greedy perhaps but I stumbled across this beauty and totally flipped out. Some people just have style in spades. To me this is a perfect example of well designed decor without being pretentious or overdone. It's warm, welcoming and practical yet oh so stylish.


Timber (my fave) with a bit of a plantation feel.



I have no words!






See you can use pink in a girls room without it looking Disney!



Perfection.

Failing Santa's delivery of the aforementioned abode I am over the moon with my actual Christmas gift ...a piece of Pip Boydell art.  I got a limited addition Reef Oil print and I'm nuts for it.  I want to get it framed and hung before I share. I also got to meet Pip and she is as fab in real life as her Instagram and Blog portray. I'm so inspired by creative and talented people. 

Merry Christmas to all.  

Blog ya later!

3 comments:

  1. That is a lovely home. If Santa brought me a winning lotto ticket then this is what I would buy. It is just down the road from me and I have been in love with it for a long time. http://www.realestate.com.au/property-house-qld-kelso-111804779

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lesley, you are so lucky to live in such a beautiful place. If Santa leaves you the keys to this beauty for Christmas I'm coming to visit!!!! Merry Christmas and thanks for your bloggy support xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish my area was full of houses like this. Unfortunately it is the rose amongst the thorns. There are very few Queenslanders around here which is a shame. They are such lovely houses. My dream is to buy one on acreage and do it up but they are very rare.

      Delete