Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Hollywood, window seats and resolutions

So my last post was all about a fabulous professionally designed bachelor pad in the Hollywood Hills...this week it's all about the fabric cover on the window seat my husband built. Adjust your expectations people, things are about to get mundane!

So, if you've been following along you would know that Andrew built a window seat in our dining area.  He did an amazing job and I was waiting for the cover on the foam cushion to be completed before I posted the official 'after' pics.

Ta Dah!!!!





Looks good, huh! 
I will enjoy until the first grubby face hits it.

In other New Year related news I have started The Happiness Project. I'd been thinking a lot about my resolutions and my new commitment to simplifying our lives and decided to take it to the next level. I got the book last weekend and can't put it down. I'm starting small by de-cluttering (physically and mentally) and being conscious about my actions, and more importantly, my reactions. It's fun. I shall keep you posted.  


Get your copy from Kikki K and let me know if you feel as inspired and motivated as I do.

Whoa Nelly! is now on Facebook. I know, I'm a little behind the times, but I'm on board and would appreciate your support.  You can follow along by liking my page here.  Again thank you for taking the time to read my blog, leave comments and generally support my creative sideline. I think I'd still write it even if no one ever read it. It's the headline act of my Happiness Project.

Get Happy Folks. x



PS: Tassel Garlands are the bomb!


2 comments:

  1. Looks Fab! Love reading your blogs, and must add the book to my list!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you tell me more about the book?

    ReplyDelete