Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Completely Intolerant!

So I've been a little slow between posts in the past but this is ridiculous. We've had no internet for weeks. Weeks! We still have no internet but I now have a dongle (whoever thought it was a good idea to call it a dongle). So perhaps when all the planets align and whenever my reported fault reaches a service agent who will look into the problem within 10 business days your call is important to us yadda yadda...I might be able to use the internet in my home instead of hanging around the park or at McCafe.  That's no joke.  Andrew did the banking in the car on the laptop at the park with the free wifi!!! I know, new depths.

So, in Insta shots this is the last few weeks of our lives.


We got a new coffee table...from Freedom!




Sorry for the blurry pic but I got the pendant lights installed
(loving them sick)




I got a ceramic drum stool
(to go with the newly painted TV unit)



Picked up the cutest little Japanese style bowl from Vanilla House





And I began a love affair with a Kilim Rug!
She's singing out to live in my lounge under my new coffee table.
She's from Table Tonic.

I have a birthday coming up (insert big cheesy grin with huge pleading eyes).

So, the other big news worthy item is that apparently I am intolerant. This comes as no surprise to those who know me well but it appears my latest intolerance is to Gluten (and dodgy internet providers).  You know the stuff, all the good things are full of it....bread, pasta, cakes, donuts, sausage rolls...you get the picture. I've been on a Gluten Free diet for almost 2 weeks and, I'll be honest, I feel better AND I've lost a kilo to boot. Who knew if you stopped eating cake you got skinny!?! Whilst I'm mourning the gluten that was once abundant in my life I am relishing the opportunity to try new recipes and generally feel much much better. 


Bye bye bread *sniff*

Let's hope 'the net' kicks in soon and I find something other than GF corn chips to eat.






No comments:

Post a Comment