Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Birthday Top 5!

Hiya...I've been a little devoid of blog inspiration of late.  I'm putting it down to being crazy busy and too much gluten??? However, as I sit here in my little kitchen in the early morning light with hubby gone to work early, the big boy sleeping soundly and the little guy putting snot and banana all over the window seat cushions I decided to get posting. I've come to the realisation that as a working parent I never actually have the 'time' to do anything so I just have to do it and hope for the best.

My post today is about my current Top 5.  Are you a Top 5 kinda person?  I have a Top 5 everything...designers, books, hot celeb dudes, you name it. The lists tend to change according to day, mood and my general tendency to be terribly fickle...not my best trait.  Todays Top 5 is inspired by my upcoming birthday.  I turn 36 next week.  It's a strange thing indeed.

Anyway...so if I could chose 5 awesome things for my birthday these are what I would chose:

1.

I am desperate for a neon pink perspex vase from Lovestar

2.


I am almost as desperate for the latest Kate Spade book 'Things We Love'.

3.


And who wouldn't have a place in their heart for an artichoke lamp. Pink or blue...I'm not picky!

4.



And this house is long overdue for a Moroccan Pouffe. Pink...or maybe silver?  Or both?


5.


And the perfect little pineapple trinket box from one of my fave stores Have you met Miss Jones


So, that just about covers it for todays Top 5 on the birthday wish list.  Mind you, I'd be just as happy with a Baskin & Robbins ice cream cake to share with my boys!! That's some gluten free fun to be had right there.

Have a great week and don't think about things too much...it's not good for your health.

Joyd x





No comments:

Post a Comment