Friday, April 20, 2012

Hello Yellow

I'm loving yellow at the moment. It's such a happy colour and always makes me smile. Here are some 'sunny' snaps of yellow from my week.


My lovely friend and I went to 'Wheel & Barrow' earlier in the week and they 
had this fantastic yellow table setting. 


I got this great yellow chevron cushion last week from Target.
It really pops on my new look chair.

This chair was a Kerbside Collection find. A new upholstered seat pad and some throw cushions and Tah Dahhhh! Makes putting it on my back and carrying it home (covered in dog hair) all worth it. 

Image via Lily G

Isn't this divine? 

Happy Weekend!


1 comment:

  1. Ah, Julz's dad would like your sense of colour. So... question... is yellow a seasonal colour? I mean, is it ok for winter and summer? Julz is a summer colour girl, you know.

    ReplyDelete