Sunday, April 29, 2012

Sunday ramblings...

Are you watching The Block? I'm watching it as I type. I was banking on Dale and Sophie to blow me away but, I gotta say, I was a little disappointed. The chairs were all wrong but the home made chandelier made from Mason Jars was a stroke of genius. I'll see if I can find a pic to post. 

Speaking of chandeliers, I have been 'getting my Google on' and finding some great lighting options. Check these gems out.


Cute, huh?!



Cool, huh?!



Downright groovy!


Image via Cape Cod Designs

Ok, not a chandelier but fab-tastic none the less.

Enjoy the week ahead. 

Night y'all.
 

1 comment:

  1. The chairs added a high level of crappy to the whole thing. I'm surprised they got highest score from the first judge (the Selling Houses one, wasn't it?). Anyway, wouldn't you need to be careful with a lamp like that? You could have a heat build-up, no? Energy-efficient bulbs would be ok, I think.
    I'm looking forward to when you return to work and add your own chandelier to your 'office'. :)

    ReplyDelete