Wednesday, August 21, 2013

These are a few of my favourite things...this week.

Apologies for being so slow getting a new post up.  I've been brimming with ideas but busy with...life! So, quick update on the extension.  Had another long meeting with the Architect last week.  To be honest I always come away with more questions than resolutions but we're close. I hope.  How on earth do the Grand Designs people do it??  I take my hat off to those brave enough to build dream homes. In my research I've come across a few fun bits and pieces...cop a load of this gear!

I fell deeply in love with this pineapple lamp from Oz Design. 
I was pleasantly surprised by the amount of 'stuff' in store that I'd have gladly taken home.



I ordered this fab original painting from Temple & Webster. I love the colour, the subject is kinda fun and it will be perfect in my all-white kitchen.  Did I mention that a new kitchen is now part of the extension? I'm excited but I have a feeling my fancy pants kitchen may come at a cost (the pool...ouch). 



I'm liking the vintage inspired travel posters from Freedom too.  
At $99 framed I think they add a nice pop.



And, of course, I love everything that comes out of the Kip & Co camp.

I'm looking forward to the release of the 2014 Ikea Catalogue so I can touch and feel this sofa.  I love the colour and think it would be fun in my lounge room. 
I really need to get 'handsy' with it first though before I can declare love. 



This is my flamingo lamp.  Do you love it? I got it at WAC (Woolloongabba Antique Centre).

I intend to spend any down time I have this week (and in all reality next week and probably the week after that) finalising the last details of the extension and to start collating all my ideas into story boards.  

Enjoy your week.

J xx 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment