Friday, May 4, 2012

Truly, madly, deeply...

...in love with this sofa. The pic doesn't do it justice. Check it out in all its fabulous glory in the May issue of Real Living (page 66).  It looks killer with the Grey accents.

I have dreams of a fantastic tufted sofa in a bold fabric print but, alas, when you have 2 little boys the reality is something different. Mind you, I have been living with my brown macro suede lounge for a little too long.  It's somewhat 'Brown Town' in my lounge room at present.

I guess I'll pop a new sofa on 'The List' below the new pendant lights (which are now in stock...it's totally a sign).

Sofa from Ruby Star Traders

Today I'm off for a belated Birthday lunch with my dear friend K. She lives in 1970! Seriously, she has a new home and it's an enormous brick house that is in a 70's time warp. I'm talking gold carpet, bamboo wallpaper and a Billiard Room (complete with gigantic billiard table). I totally love the place. It reminds me of the Brady Bunch house. I'll have to take some pics for you...Retro-tastic at it's absolute best.

Happy Friday x


PS: I turned 35 during the week. Eeekkk. I have no idea how that happened.



No comments:

Post a Comment