Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Mighty fine party y'all!!

We had a bunch of little cowboys and super cute cowgirls come party at our place on the weekend. Although the weather was a touch 'tropical' it didn't rain and we didn't get blown away so I'm happy with that.  Take a peek around the Ranch...


Yeah, I got my 'craft' on! 



The backyard. Thanks to my Hubby and his unnatural obsession with his lawn.
Everything looked fantastic.



Martha has nothing on me...NOTHING!!!



Before...


And after!

What a great birthday for a beautiful little boy.

Now, in non-awesome-cowboy-birthday related news I am off to The School on Saturday to take part in Megan Morton's Styling 101 Workshop.  I couldn't actually be any more excited. Not sure what I am looking forward too the most...spending the day at Black & Spiro, meeting Megan Morton, being surrounded by like minded creative folk or just being inspired!!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment