Saturday, March 3, 2012

Casa de Frizz

As promised (to my 3 followers...) I have actioned some photos from around our home. A big thanks to my husband, Whoa Nelly Technical Advisor & Art Director, for taking the photos and making them 'Instagram-Tastic' for me.

Welcome to the Happiest Home in Holland Park


Out front...


Out back...


In the hall...


On the desk...


In the nursery...


A corner of the lounge...


A snippet of the bathroom...


Because I love blue & white china...


The Kitchen(aid) corner...

I have lots more to share but these are a few pics from the favourite corners of my house. I'm almost getting the hang of this blog thing. 

Until next post...

5 comments:

  1. CASA DE FRIZ is looking pretty awesome, I could move in there complete with read-made family :). Will blue white and red ever go out of style? Obviously I myself am a nautical-loving rustic boho kinda gal with dreams of having a livable home! So lets hope by the time I have the ability to decorate a room it can still be in vogue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to helping decorate 'The House of Evans'!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love your style!! I think you should change careers....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Belinda...not much call for throw cushions and mood lighting in the science world, is there?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Surely the bathroom will require a couple of posts of its own! Beautifully setup post, Joyd. Loving the hedge at the back too! (oh, and the bits inside the house too).

    ReplyDelete