Friday, March 23, 2012

Come follow me...

Excuse me? Can I ask a favour? If you are a reader of my blog and haven't joined my site, via the link down there on the right, can you please do so??? I'm not so techno but to 'follow me' you need to set up an account with Google. It doesn't take long and would be greatly appreciated.

Now, to the fun stuff. Anyone having guests for dinner this weekend? I love a good dinner party and, although I'm not the best cook, I'm all about the table decor.

Below are a couple of snazzy pics to get you inspired for your guests this weekend.

Digging the lights 


Digging the wallpaper


Totally digging the lanterns

Happy Weekend

3 comments:

  1. Where is my invite? :D I would love to come :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, I could see us with a glass of something bubbly while someone else cooked ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh someone else cooking, yes please! maybe a male person!

      Delete