Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I heart L.A.

Anyone who knows me or my husband would be aware of our love affair with the United States. For Andrew (given up on the cool blog name gig) its all about San Francisco and for me its an L.A. thing. Yep, its smoggy and its gritty but its also larger than life and eclectic and exciting. Its all the things you see in the movies and more. Whenever I'm in L.A. I always get the feeling that you never know what's around the corner or what is going to happen next. I love the feeling of being a part of something bigger and Los Angeles is that place for me.

I love the weather and I love the architecture and I'm crazy for the shopping.

I often find myself 'California Dreaming' and tonight I came across a slice of L.A. Real Estate with my name all over it.




Hey...a girl can dream, right?!

2 comments: