Saturday, March 31, 2012

Save me San Francisco

Since I'm in the zone for 'California dreaming' I thought I'd share a couple of holiday snaps from our last trip to San Francisco. SF is as fabulous as you think it would be...amazing architecture, steep hilly streets, cable cars, the bay, an eclectic mix of characters and an uber-coolness found no where else.


I never did buy one of those paintings (insert sad face).



In North Beach (obviously).



Don't you just love all those bay windows?


I'll take this one!



And the award for the Best View from an Apartment EVER 
goes to our friends D & J and Baby I. 
Yes, that is Alcatraz!



The Painted Ladies (for the Full House fans).

I'll have to do a post on some of the great treasure I picked up on our last trip. We went to the Alameda Antiques Faire...its the place a Vintage Lovers dreams are made of.

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment