Thursday, August 23, 2012

I'm having cravings...

Cravings for colour!  Its the weather. Has to be. These glimpses of Spring have me craving pops of colour and flashes of neon.

Like so...



I can see this in a beech frame...hanging at my friend Mrs Brennan's house.


Image via Cathy Green Interiors

What a fun table.


Image via Inspiration for Home

I would love this at my house.
I could almost live in that thing. 


Needs no explanation!

Image via PaperBlog

One day I'll have just the spot for a crazy little sofa like this gem.

I currently have a back yard full of tree loppers working their magic on our huge old Mango Tree. I'd love to go out for a closer look but its very 'man land' out there. I'll be pleasantly surprised when they turn off the shredding machine that has been roaring in my driveway for 2 hours and I can venture out for a look.  We are trimming the tree in preparation for our new Solar system (is that what its called?? Solar Electricity System as opposed to 'Outer Space'). We've also just had a visit from Pop who is a builder and has promised a return trip before Christmas to build a tree house for his 4 grandsons. I'm not sure who is more excited, the boys or my husband!!!

J xx





1 comment:

  1. Mrs Brennan is quite partial to that print. Where did you find it? On second thoughts, don't tell me because I have no room to hang it. I have way too many prints and chairs!!!

    ReplyDelete