Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Lounge Lurve!

I'd like to think I was in the market for a new lounge. A cream one. Something kinda French with good curves. The fact of the matter is I have two little boys. One is 5 and, no matter how hard I try, he jumps and leaps and dives on and off everything and the other is only 9 months old and he literally eats furniture. Its not uncommon to take a seat around here to find it all soggy because the smallest person in the house has been gnawing on it. Thankfully the cat shows the furnishings a little more respect than the children. Oh, its a glamorous household.

Anyway...in my couch related dreams I am currently reclining on this gem.

Image via Vintage 57

Although an ocean stands between us (this baby is from the UK) one day 
we (or something very similar to you) will be together.

Image via Anthropologie

And since I'm dreaming big I'll have this Astrid Settee from Anthropologie for my reading nook.

Image via Early Settler

And back down here on earth I really like the Henley Sofa from Early Settler

Image via Jardan

And for a completely different look that is definitely growing on me I like the Nook range from Jardan.
I can see this sofa with a bunch of quirky handmade cushions.
This one is probably the most practical of choices. If I can tear my tribe away from the Olympics on the weekend I might go to the Jardan store in Fortitude Valley for a look and a sit 
(and in the case of my boys...a jump and a taste).

Have a great week. May you and your folk be germ free. 

J xx

No comments:

Post a Comment