Thursday, September 6, 2012

Behold!!!

The magnificence! I could stare at this image for days.

Image via Vintage 57

All those delicious layers of fabulous texture and pattern.

Today I have a retail mission with a dear friend of mine. We are looking for pieces to style the hall table in her entry foyer. She is going for the Hamptons look in her big bayside home. I'm thinking blue and white china, lots of glass wear, shells, coral and some reflective metallic pieces. Thankfully she is thinking the same thing!

Have a great day.
Jxx

3 comments:

  1. I love that photo. That looks like a real happy place to hang out. I have been enjoying reading your blog, we seem to have a similar taste in bright happy things. Regards, Lesley findmeoutbytheshed.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Leslie...thank you for taking the time to comment. I totally agree, how happy does this space look. I suspect you're right about our similar taste...however do you find the time to blog with so many little folks keeping you busy? Thanks again for following along. Very much appreciated!

      Delete
    2. I don't know where I find the time to blog either. Or to paint furniture either. But I have nearly finished a few more projects so I am a happy camper.

      Delete