Friday, September 21, 2012

Promises, promises

I know I promised a mid week window seat 'Super Post' but its now Friday night (when did that happen) and when it comes to the blog I've done nadda...zip...zilch etc. This week just evaporated and my plans to have purchased fabric for seat cushions and zips and piping yadda yadda just didn't happen. And now it's school holidays so I'm definitely not getting anything done until the 8th October!

Speaking of the 8th of October...that's when I return to work (the paid type). I'm excited and nervous and apprehensive and unsure if its what I want but really keen to drink hot beverages (while they're hot) and earn cash. I remember returning to work after my first baby. I would roll up thinking I had it all together and realise at lunch time that I had dried baby vomit on my left shoulder. Glam times ahead!

In exciting news I finally got the big cowboy 1st birthday invites done and sent. I've gone to ridiculous lengths to theme this party. Everyone knows a first birthday isn't about the baby....it's about parents being awake for a year and still being alive.


Frizzell Ranch! I know...so damn clever.

So, is everyone else totally addicted to Instagram??? My friend, Mrs Brennan, and I are WAY on board. I'm loving it. You can follow me by clicking the link over there on the right. 

Have a great weekend...


J xx

No comments:

Post a Comment