Sunday, September 2, 2012

Dad's Day

To all the Dad's...


We've had a great day. There has been presents and candy and homemade cards and burritos and the day isn't over yet. I am currently gazing over at the 'big boys' dozing on the couch in front of 'Back to the Future'. I think today might actually be Man Heaven around here. I'm glad. He deserves it (insert gushy swoon here).

Being that this here blog is all about design and interiors I thought I'd use today to share some pictures of my fave masculine design concepts. Like so...


There is nothing about this image that I don't love.
It sits someplace between 'mod' and 'dude'.



Vintage skateboards. Hello!!!!


And NOTHING says 'bloke' like taxidermy.
I'm all for animal rights etc etc but I do have a serious thing for mounted deer.
Go figure.



Oh, and I think this Jonathan Adler butter dish is the coolest Dad's day present ever.
Or maybe this New York poster??
Either way my Hubby didn't get either of these but I think he was happy with his loot.
At least I hope he was.  

J xx


1 comment:

  1. The poster's nice. You should get that anyway. Not much into partial deer, but I do like those chairs in the foreground. Well, it depends if it'd allow for comfortable laptop-on-lap use. The butter thing... hmmm. :)

    ReplyDelete