Thursday, May 10, 2012

The Hall Wall

2 posts already this week, I know, I'm feeling particularly creative. I thought I would share a snap of my latest project. I removed the mirror and hall table from the end of our hallway...they were old, boring and predictable, and created an Art Wall.

I'm not completely 100% happy with it just yet. I still need to tweak it a little but I'm certainly happy with the concept. I'm also on the hunt for a vintage stool to place in the corner.  I want to find an old piece and spray it canary yellow. Yep, still with the yellow.


What do we think? I think it needs more black...or maybe something circular??

Work in progress...

1 comment:

  1. You already have circular at the bottom, but if you're gonna put a canary yellow stool there, then that'll change. OK, I'm gonna ask, what does the "E" stand for? (Have you told me this before?) I really like how there's no uniformity to it. I reckon you should add your own photographs or drawings in it too. And for the blog, maybe a couple of close(r)-ups would be nice so we can admire it a bit more. :)

    ReplyDelete