Tuesday, May 29, 2012

ZZzzz...

Firstly, I am so tired that if I actually got the chance to sleep, I'd sleep for a week. Our Little Man is having trouble sleeping which in turn means the rest of us are in the same boat. I will apologise in advance if I waffle, make spelling mistakes, am distracted or just nod off during this post. I need a burst of creative motivation to keep trudging on this week.

So, I'll do my best to brighten things up.


How lovely is this house?
Its in my home town of Dalby. I loved it when I was a kid and I still love it now.
Each time I go home I see more and more new house and land/packaged homes and new estates popping up. I'd have a hard time living in something new when there are so many little gems getting around that just need some love. 
I wonder who lives there now? I'm tempted to knock on the door and ask for a tour!! Bit too cheeky?
Don't you just love it?


Source unknown

How do we feel about a hand drawn/painted bed head?
I love it. Did we see the one that Dale & Sophie did on The Block?
Simple yet effective.



And here is a mantra for me on days like today.
Yeah, I'm tired. Yeah, I'd love things to be easier sometimes.
But I am grateful that I have so much.

I'm currently working on (and when I say 'working on' I mean, I thought about it once on the way to school) a Blog Segment called 'Houses in the Hood'. I figure I could show you some of the gems in my neighbourhood. Sounds good in theory but hopefully no one will call the cops on the crazy lady taking photos in the street.

Have a great day. And get yourselves some rest ;-)

PS: Its Memorial Day today in The States. This time last year we were with friends in Palm Springs California, sunning ourselves by the pool. Ahhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment