Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mothers Day

Hiya...

I hope all the Mumma's had a great day. I know I did. I think my personal highlight was the impromptu disco in our backyard where my eldest Son and my 2 Nephews showcased their complete disregard for the art of dance. It was, however, hilarious (the neighbours might say otherwise).

So, I got a chiminea! A what I hear some of you say.  Its an outdoor clay chimney so we can all sit around the fire out on the deck. I don't pick it up til tomorrow so when its all set up I'll post some pics. I'm excited.

I 'ummm'ed and 'ahhh'ed about posting a pic of my boys on my blog but have decided its a definite 'aha'. Considering the significance of today and the fact they really are the centre of everything in my world I just had to share.


I love them so much that sometimes I think my heart might actually burst.
Thankfully when it gets to that stage one of them usually does something naughty so I've managed to stay in one piece (so far)...;-) 

Now, back to the design'y' stuff...

Below is a chair I spotted in the window at Laura Ashley when I was out and about during the week. I love it. Its the perfect reading chair. Its a damn shame I don't have a square inch of space in my house to accommodate such a cute piece. It just looks so....friendly!


Have a great week.

J.

PS: If you're reading this blog I'd love some feedback. Please feel free to comment. I'd love to know what you think.

1 comment:

  1. Love the pic Joyd... I am enjoying all the lovely pics that you put up. To dream on having some of this furniture... Love Kate

    ReplyDelete