Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Stuff...

I know...super creative title. I'm quite the literary genius today.

I just wrote a very clever, very witty, VERY LONG post and deleted it by mistake. Damn me and my complete lack of technical-ness. Well, it probably wasn't that clever and witty but it took me ages and the baby is asleep and I'm on borrowed time.

So, I'll recap. Below is a pic of how I spent part of my morning. Big thanks to Ms K for my new Tori Spelling book. I love it. I mean, I love Interior Styling but if there is one thing that comes a close second it's 'chucking a party'. I love table decor, home made cake and Goody Bags. Tori does good Goody Bags. She is also responsible for me embracing the caftan.  In fact, I could probably say "if it's okay by Tori, it's ok by me'.


Like my mug?  I got it from Anthropologie in San Francisco. It's supposed to be a J but it could be an I or possibly a T. I scooped it up in a shopping frenzy and perhaps didn't stop to check the details. That happens to me in Anthropologie. Its my single most fave store on the planet.  Whenever we go to The States it is my MUST SHOP destination. Ooh, blog idea, wheel out all my 'Anthro merch' and take some pics.

Anyway, I'm off to learn all there is to know about the Dessert Table (if Tori doesn't know it, it's probably not worth knowing).

Have a great week.  I'll leave you with something delish for weekly inspiration.


*sigh*

J xx

1 comment:

  1. Those slippers match the sofa from the previous post! One step closer!
    That mug looks huge!! If you turn it upside down, it could be an "L".
    And that's a fancy bbq to finish off.

    ReplyDelete