Thursday, May 17, 2012

A visit from the Snot Monster...

A little graphic, I know, but things are very snotty and gross around here. Myself and my big boy both have nasty head colds. Let's hope the baby doesn't get our germs or I'm moving out (til it passes...and he has all his teeth).

So...we're all feeling a little like this.


In an effort to add some sunshine to our day here are some images I have been getting lost in lately.

Image via Blue Bell Gray Fabrics

I love this picture so much. The colour and composition is spot on. I think it is the perfect shade of purple on that divine chair that stops my heart.

Image via Absolutely Beautiful Things

By now I'm sure everyone is as much in love with Anna Spiro's wallpaper line (for Porters Paints) as I am. She is so talented. She rocks colour and texture like no one's business. I love how she layers a space. Everything she puts together looks considered but comfortable. Sheesh, listen to me, this cold medication is working wonders for my linguistics. 

One more...

Image via William Waldron

Is it the art wall, the sofa or that shade of pink? Maybe its all of those things all together?? 
Whatever it is, I love it. 

You know starting this blog was exactly what the Doctor ordered. Its my outlet, my therapy and a place to share all the ideas I have that I can't cram into one little 1950's post war. 

Thanks for stopping by. I'm off to wipe some noses :-/

3 comments:

  1. Loving it Joyd, sadly I am with you on the snotty noses at the mo tho!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love that Blue & White wallpaper....I could get used to some of that at my place!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the desk and chair in the second photo.

    ReplyDelete