Thursday, May 24, 2012

A quick one

It's almost time for the school pick up...I swear the hours between 9am and 3pm just disappear. So, this morning I had to go get new tyres fitted on the car. Boring! Well, no, it was great because the place where I had them fitted is in walking distance to the Woolloongabba Antiques Centre (aka My Other Home).

I managed to walk away with only one small purchase today, 2 vintage Spiderman comics that my big boy will love, but I took a couple of snaps of my fave bits (that I can't ram into my house but were worth noting).


This pic doesn't do it justice but I spotted a huge framed Bally print.
Stopped me dead in my tracks.
Beautiful.




One day I'll have one of these.
I'll actually buy it and have it installed in my house.
Then I can stop taking photos of every cast iron fireplace I see :-/




And this is my Mothers Day Present.
Toastie, huh!?

I've been a little slack with the posts this week but will do my best to redeem myself next week. I have a shopping expedition planned with a friend to source bits and pieces to style her two (yes, two) new bathrooms. Fun! 


No comments:

Post a Comment