Monday, July 16, 2012

Behold the bargain!!!

Wanna see my bargain buy of the year!? Yep, big call but I am so confident I'm prepared to call it mid year (until the next bargain rolls around of course).  Since my big boy is at Prep this year I thought it was timely to get him a desk for homework and a bit of crafty action. I have been scouring my usual haunts looking for vintage gems to no avail. That is until I found this retro World Map desk on eBay. And you will never guess how much I paid for it? $36. Is that not the deal of all deals?


I'm totally digging it. I still have to find the right chair. I think I'll order the same chair we're using for my friends Play Room project.

Its a classic chair and it's only $69 from Matt Blatt.

My other little find for the week was a stool from Freedom. It retails for $149 but I got it in the sale section of my local store for the bargain basement price of $59. I have used it for a bedside table in my big boys bedroom.


See!! Cool, huh?
I am loving mustard at the mo.

Have a great week.

J xx

1 comment:

  1. And look, Colombia is (almost) right in the middle! We've been thinking about using my old work desk at my parents' house for Oscar. But I'd like to maybe make it look older. Or vintage, as you'd probably say. :)

    ReplyDelete