Wednesday, July 11, 2012

A place for baby

I love good nursery design. My Little Man's room is one of my favourite spaces in our house. I've decorated it with a lots of vintage finds (read: his big brothers hand-me-downs!!). I plan to take some photos and feature the boys rooms here soon. It seems when I get enough quiet time to write a post the boys are snoozing and my photo op has passed. Mind you, their rooms change from week to week. I must drive my Big Boy crazy with the never ending rearranging.

One thing I am not a fan of with kids spaces is pink for girls and blue for boys. I love love love the grey and yellow combination or a backdrop of white with fun accent colours.

These are some pics I've had in my files for a while. Enjoy...

Image via Apartment Therapy

I plan to make one of these mobiles. Isn't it great?
Grey and yellow is such a serene combo.


Image via Puffling 

This is one of my fave nursery images.
See those timber cloud book stands on the floor? I got one of those for the boys last weekend.
Perfect for beside the bed for the weeks bedtime reading. 


Image via Puffling

I like this one too.
How divine is that cot?

I never get sick of seeing great design incorporated into spaces for children. 

J xx

1 comment:

  1. I like the chair in the middle picture. Yellow and grey, they're my Colombian school colours. I agree, they combine well. :)

    ReplyDelete