Thursday, July 26, 2012

Things are looking up.

Being that it is the 'Week of the Germ' around here I'm doing my best to look for silver linings etc. Between coughing fits and using loo paper when the tissues run out (we've all done it...don't pretend we haven't) I've enjoyed some simple pleasures this week.

Like the arrival of the new desk chair I ordered for my Big Boy's room. See!!


I'm still crazy for the retro desk.
My Big Boy was so excited by his new chair he sat and did some 'homework' last night i.e. he drew a picture of himself on a skateboard. Hey, I'll take what I can get!

This afternoon I am making the most of some precious quiet time. Big Boy is at school and Little Man is asleep (as he should be considering any time between 4am and 5am is when we kick things off around here). I'm currently torn between the Lifestyle Home Channel, my laptop and this...


Got it? No?
Get it.



One last pic to add a bit of colour to my post.
Orange. It almost makes me as happy as yellow.

That is all.

J xx

PS: I got the chair from Matt Blatt. I ordered it online and it arrived within 6 days. Too easy. I highly recommend them. Shipping was quick and reasonably priced. And I love pretty much everything they stock.

No comments:

Post a Comment