Thursday, July 5, 2012

Cozy, cozy and cozy



This is the work of the very talented Anna Spiro from Black and Spiro.
Anna would have to be my favourite Australian Designer. She has a beautiful shop in New Farm, Brisbane with window displays to die for. I love how she uses colour. I am always in awe of how she mixes colours, textures and fabrics to create such warm friendly spaces.

I am also completely in love with these love heart pillows above.
I might just need 2 of these for my sofa.

Check out Anna's blog Absolutely Beautiful Things here!

4 comments:

  1. Ohh I love the pillows too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That blue is very you! I can feel a trip to New Farm coming on :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything in this just works.....I can only imagine my disaster if I tried to pull this off at my place...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I feel if I picked all those things it would end up looking like a hot mess instead of all calm and cozy. I guess why Anna's the best!

      Delete