Sunday, June 10, 2012

Kitsch-tastic

I love a good souvenir. And my rule for buying them is to make sure they are as kitsch as kitsch can be. I'm talking spoons, snow domes, tea towels and the like. This tablecloth is one of my fave finds.


Its a map of America tablecloth I picked up from a gift store in Calabasas, California.
If I am truthful I made my Husband take me to the original Dash store in the hopes of running into one of the Kardashians. I'm not ashamed. I like them. I think they're funny.
Anyway, I found the Dash store very underwhelming but the little gift store around the corner was fantastic. I got this tablecloth and it even comes with a matching bag!

Now, if its kitsch you like then feast your eyes...

Exhibit 1: Kitty Pillow


Exhibit 2: Squirrel Lamp


All images via Naughts & Crosses

Exhibit 3: Deer Figurine

Happy Sunday.

J :-)
  

No comments:

Post a Comment