Friday, June 29, 2012

The sound of silence

What's that? Can you hear it? No, neither can I...it's silence. Ahhh, I had almost forgotten what it sounded like. Now, I'm new to this whole school holidays thing but, sheesh, its hard work. Four days of bad weather teamed with a 5 year old that has an endless list of questions and I'm done. Stick a fork in me. Don't get me wrong, I'm grateful that he is full of wonder and curiosity but for the last time NO YOU CAN NOT LOOK IN MY EARS AGAIN!!! What's with that?

I digress. Some pretty pics to get into the mood for the weekend.


I'm thinking of running away to here.


or here..


or here!

I have a huge file full of images of Hampton style homes. 
The one above is a definite favourite.
Isn't she lovely? 

Have a great, relaxing weekend. I'm off to a Baby Shower in the morning for a friend who is expecting twins. How exciting. 

J xx

PS: Quick google search before bed 'Do jellyfish have brains'? He stumped me on that one.

PPS: I really do love getting to hang out with my boys soaking up all their 'littleness'. It really is a shame we have to grow up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment