Saturday, June 16, 2012

The Playroom Project

My friend (the lovely one who gave me the lanterns) and I are redesigning the playroom in her house in the bayside 'burbs. She has lovely twin girls who are almost 5 and we wanted a space that could grow with them and reflect their fun loving personalities. All that on a budget. Thankfully 'kid stuff' and 'bargain buying' are my 2 areas of specialty!

This is what I came up with...

 Image via Porters Paints

Delicious wallpaper feature wall.
This is called 'Looking for water' and its from the Cloth range for Porters Paints.

Image via Matt Blatt

A couple of cute little replica chairs


Image source unknown

Either in white, yellow or grey depending on final wallpaper selection.
Topped, of course, with some kind of cute kitsch lamp.
I'm thinking Bambi!!!

Image via Ikea

And Media Storage

This is just a sneak peak of some of the pieces we have selected. We still have a couch and a rug to select as well as all the cushions and accessories (i.e. the fun bits). Will keep you posted on the progress. Too much fun!!

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment