Friday, June 8, 2012

Lanterns, lanterns & lanterns

Look what I got today! My lovely friend gave me these 3 lanterns and I'm mad for them. Mad I tell you!!


The big problem now is to find just the right spot to display them. 'Lovely Friend' and I both thought outside would be the best spot. What do we think?


In amongst the outside display bits?



I can't wait to get some candles and "light 'em up".

 Ahh...Lantern Love. What a great way to finish off a challenging week.
Thanks again Lovely Friend!

J xx

Disclaimer: I know I tend to overuse the the Exclamation Mark. I am very much aware of this and I actually make a concerted effort to hold back, but, I'm an excitable kinda gal. I'm embracing it!! 

Happy Weekend 

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm...I like them in a group of 3. Stylish lanterns for a stylish gal I say

    ReplyDelete