Tuesday, June 19, 2012

The Playroom Project Part 2

We have a sofa...

Image via Freedom Furniture

Its called Studio and the fabric is 'Cement'. I love the feet.
We also got floor stock at a heavily discounted price.

Image via Freedom Furniture

We also grabbed this great Spindle Side Table in yellow.
It is currently sitting in my lounge room until I drop it off tomorrow.
It may be hard to hand it over...I love it!
Again with the yellow.


Image source unknown

And a little something cute and quirky for the art.
As well as a few surprises to come.

I can't wait to see it all come together.   We're off to the shops tomorrow to scout some desk accessories and to pick up the 'Vision Board' from Kikki K. Too much fun. I hope the girls love it as much as LF (Lovely Friend) and I are loving putting it together.

Happy Tuesday xx


No comments:

Post a Comment