Wednesday, June 13, 2012

This week...

Just sharing a few quick snaps from my week so far.

Its a cup. I know.
My Sister in Law came over clutching this little beauty the other day and I love it.
The pattern is fab.
And so was the hot chocolate from all reports ;-)



This little gem was the 'man chair' outside the dressing room of a boutique at my local Westfield.
Cute, huh? I do love a bold botanical print.

And in big exciting news my lovely Niece is coming to stay next week while she does Work Experience. She wants to be an Interior Designer (yep, she's my Niece, alright) and will be working at Lily G for the week. I'm not sure who is more excited, her or me!!!! 

Image via Lily G

Image via Lily G

Beautiful. Beautiful. Beautiful. Melinda does such elegant work.
See why I'm so excited?
Good Luck, Emily. x

Jxx

No comments:

Post a Comment