Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Wall Decals

Play Room Update: So it seems the wallpaper feature isn't going to happen due to the small roll size and the large price. Bugger. It really was perfect. Back to the drawing board. Am now looking high and low for the right feature wall colour and decals. What do we think of wall decals? Traditionally I've never been a fan.  I do have some bunting decals in the nursery, which I agonised over, and they turned out to be great. I also have an aversion to painted feature walls but I think if we get the colour and picture right it could work.

Here are some of the possibilities...


My pick so far...



A cute option.
Goes with the colour scheme.
Too baby?



Great wall colour.
Would frame the wall mounted TV and media centre
But do I actually like it?

I guess I'll keep looking until I find the right one. I'm not sure when exactly this research will get done being that its school holidays and RAINING!!! My big son has a serious case of Cabin Fever. We're off to the movies today to try to spice things up. Little Man is staying with Grandma while we catch a flick so even though the prospect of watching a cartoon doesn't excite me I am, however, planning to eat Maltesers without being puked on...or climbed...or having my hair pulled...etc etc. Ice Age 1246 (or whatever its up to now) here we come!

J xx


What about if we painted wide stripes on the wall??!!
That would work, wouldn't it?

3 comments:

  1. Any of these options will work....I can't make up my mind....someone has to do it for me!

    ReplyDelete