Monday, June 4, 2012

Vanilla House

One of my very favourite stores ever (yep, big call) is Vanilla House in Coorparoo. They always have the most beautiful window displays and the range of homewares and gifts is always nothing short of divine. And the shop smells as beautiful as it looks!!

I popped in today with 5 minutes up my sleeve before the school pick up and I snapped some photos to share. My dodgy iPhone photography doesn't do the displays any justice...and it's always difficult trying to take a photo with a baby trying his best to grab the camera!


I am in love with the Butlers Tray.



And the beautiful lamps 
(including the large Pear lamp in the window
I'll do my best to get back next week to take a pic).



And the chandelier is amazing. 
It sits over a long rustic table brimming with delicious glassware, books, 
flowers, linen and all things divine. 

Since my quick trip this afternoon I can't get a certain timber serving tray out of my mind. Hmmm, I may have to pop back later in the week to treat myself. 

Check them out online here and be sure to add yourself to their Facebook page.

Now...where to put that tray...

J xx

No comments:

Post a Comment