Saturday, June 23, 2012

Things and stuff...

Firstly, big news in the Whoa Nelly! camp. I got me some business cards. They came all the way from the Netherlands and after a long wait they finally arrived...wet!!!!! How does that happen? Did they float here from the other side of the globe? Thankfully I can salvage most of them and the shear excitement of receiving them lessened the blow of the water damage. I love them. A lot.



Now, for a recap of my retail activities for the week...feast your eyes!!!


Introducing Mr Bunny: Kitsch Night Light and Monster Scarer-Offer.



Happy Camper cup for the littlest Happy Camper in the house.
No home is complete without one.


And Tah-Dahhhh. My 'new' old desk. 
Isn't she a beauty.

I finally made a stop at the Cottage Garden Nursery in East Brissy (I've been meaning to stop for about 2 years now...I'm not joking) and now I have been twice this week. My lovely Niece and I called in on Thursday and this little gem stopped us dead in our tracks. Dead! Once I regained my circulation (and I ran a quick 'what do you reckon' check with the husband) we snapped it up and and jammed it into the ole wagon and here she sits. Oh, and before I am inundated with comments (ha ha) about how huge the computer is I do plan to replace it with my laptop. I have very strong feelings about offensively large technology. 

Disclaimer: My second visit to Cottage Garden Nursery this week involved breakfast this morning. It was delish and I shall be returning for bacon, eggs, and the best smashed potatoes the world has to offer. I managed to eat and leave without a single furniture and/or bric-a-brac purchase...although there was a sweet little blue and white ginger jar that may make it home with me in the near future. As you can see from the pics above I found lots of great treasure this week. And there is only so much loot one little house containing 4 peeps, one cat and zero storage can contain. Right?

Happy school hols Folks.

PS: My motto for the week going forward...If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all
And whilst I'm being all cryptic up here on my soapbox I'd also like to point out that 'sarcasm is the lowest form of wit'. That is all.

J xx




2 comments:

  1. Totally in love with your business cards and the bunny light!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The computer chair. Have I asked you about that before? I need details. :) ... please. (Oh, and, are you giving out those cards?) :)

    ReplyDelete